Welcome to Monkfield Medical Practice
Phones now up and running sorry for any inconvenience caused during this time.
We can now offer appointments after hours and weekends at the four extended access hubs, Nuffield Road, Comberton, St Mary's in Ely and Granta who are offering the extended hours service. These can be booked through us for routine appointments, please enquire when you call.
Here at the surgery we will be offering the vaccine to the following group:
We will be providing a Vaccine to over 18’s who:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
All children under 18 unless contraindicated will receive the Fluenz Nasal Spray
- over the age of 6 months and under 18 with a long-term health condition
- aged 2 and 3 on August 31 2018 – that is, born between September 1 2014 and August 31 2016
Please note children in reception class and school years 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will have theirs administered at school.
The labs have notified us that we are currently facing a 12 week waiting list for results of smears. You will be sent the results directly when they come through so please don't call the surgery to chase these up.
(Site updated 10/01/2019)