3 Part Time Positions
Days to be confirmed, hours will be between 07:45 -18:15
Job description and person specification available from the Practice Reception team
Closing Date: Friday 5th April 2019
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: Carmela Dorn, Asst. Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please ask to speak with the Asst.Practice Manager Carmela Dorn at the reception desk or call on
01954 282 155
Monkfield Medical Practice,
Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE, CB23 6HL
Monkfield Medical Practice (MMP) is a friendly, modern, forward thinking GP surgery, committed to providing safe, high quality, sustainable healthcare to Cambourne. We have a cohesive multi-disciplinary team. We are committed to delivering high quality care for our patients and the professional development of the whole team. We have a purpose built Practice, central to the community. We serve a young population with a low home visiting rate.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Nurse and for the right person an opportunity to develop Supervisory skills in the future as part of our succession planning.
- Ideally a full time position days to be negotiated
- Currently have 3 partners and 4 salaried GP’s, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, and 2 HCAs all supported by a dedicated administration team.
- Our list size is 11600 patients and continues to grow
- The clinical roles are well supported through an accessible, friendly multi- disciplinary team
- We have weekly practice meeting for all clinicians
- We use SystmOne (TPP)
- We have on site PRISM, midwife, health visitors, physiotherapy, podiatry, MSK, SALT and smoking cessation.
For informal visits or more information, contact:
Hannah Crisford, Practice Manager on 01954 282 153
Apply in writing with CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager
by Monday 11th February 2019.