Welcome to Monkfield Medical Practice
Christmas Opening Times and Prescriptions
Please make sure you order your medications well in advance of the Christmas period. We will be authorising prescriptions up to 14 days prior to their next due date.
For information about our Christmas period opening times please click here.
As of 19th November 2018, the Repeat Prescription Ordering Service at Lloyds Pharmacy Cambourne will be ending. With this in mind we would like to advise you of the ways you are able to order your monthly medications directly with Monkfield Surgery:
In Person - Just drop your repeat medication request in to the Red Box at reception
Online - log on via our website or email in your request to email@example.com.
Sadly we cannot take requests via telephone.
Please give 3 working days for your prescriptions to be collected from the surgery.
We can now offer appointments after hours and weekends at the four extended access hubs, Nuffield Road, Comberton, St Mary's in Ely and Granta who are offering the extended hours service. These can be booked through us for routine appointments, please enquire when you call.
Here at the surgery we will be offering the vaccine to the following group:
We will be providing a Vaccine to over 18’s who:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
All children under 18 unless contraindicated will receive the Fluenz Nasal Spray
- over the age of 6 months and under 18 with a long-term health condition
- aged 2 and 3 on August 31 2018 – that is, born between September 1 2014 and August 31 2016
Please note children in reception class and school years 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 will have theirs administered at school.
The labs have notified us that we are currently facing a 12 week waiting list for results of smears. You will be sent the results directly when they come through so please don't call the surgery to chase these up.
(Site updated 07/12/2018)